Friday, May 29, 2009

Easter 2009 at Gigi & Pappy's


This year we had Easter with Mom & Dad at their Lake House on the Graham Lake. It was a lot of fun, despite the rain. Cooper & Luke loaded up on gifts and tons of eggs including prize eggs with money. As you can tell by the photos, us "BIG KIDS" have our own hunt too!! This year it only consisted of me, Kenley and Jodi. Jodi cheated. Cooper & Luke followed her around and showed her where they hid the eggs. Kenley was in an all out sprint to find the prize egg. And me... well I tried to run, but ended up holding my big pregnant belly most of the time. Jodi just thought that was soooo funny!! Needless to say.. Jodi won the $100 prize egg, Kenley won the $50 prize egg, and I won the $20 prize egg and lots of candy. We all had lots of fun and made lots of memories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment