Saturday, November 13, 2010

Check out my new business "TUTUS & BUCKAROOS BY JULIE"

Hey Everyone,
It has been way to long since I have posted on here. Well over a year & so much has happened. One major event was that in March of 2010 we sold our house & we were out by mid - April. We lived at my parents lake house from then till August. We bought my parents house & are slowly getting settled not to much more to do. As if this wasn't crazy enough, I decided to really start promoting my new business that I had "started" back in September 2009. "Tutus and Buckaroos by Julie". I am having a CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE PARTY Sunday November 21st for anyone that would love to attend. I have been going non stop getting everything ready.....sewing, painting, sewing, painting......being mommy, wife, house cleaner, cook.....you name it, I am trying to fit it in my schedule. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you would check out my business blog. I have lots already made up & will take orders also. I appreciate any & all Support on this new journey. PASS the WORD PLEASE. Hoping it keeps GROWING like it is!!

Here is the link to my Business Blog:
http://www.tutusandbuckaroosbyjulie.blogspot.com/

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment