Friday, February 20, 2009

Elmo and Friends at Sesame Street Live in Wichita Falls


Cooper, Luke, Gigi and I went to see Sesame Street Live in Wichita Falls on Wednesday morning. I wasn't for sure how the boys would do because we had front row seats. To a nice surprise, the boys did great and the seats were really good too! The characters would come up to us at our seats and interact with the kids. Well, my kids didn't really interact, just held their breaths till the characters were gone! Luke is the only one that really teared up. Good news - NO melt downs!! Woohoo!!!! At intermission, of course we had to get souvenirs. Luke had to have a Elmo balloon. Thanks Gigi (at $6 a piece). Cooper decided he wanted a "twirly light up thingy". So I took him to buy one and decided we had better get Luke one also or the fight would be on. So of course Sesame Street took more of my money, but that was okay. Just watching my kids' faces throughout the whole show and giving them their souvenirs was well worth every penny. We all loved it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Glad you have a blog so I can catch up! Girls are so much fun, but I don't know anything different... two sisters and two daughters! Morgan is about as tough as a little boy though!

    ReplyDelete