Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

Valentine's Day this year was a lot of fun with the boys. The day before Cooper, Luke and I made Valentine cookies. We rolled out sugar cookie dough, used a heart shaped cookie cutter, baked them and the ones the boys didn't eat, we iced! It seemed every time I would take another batch out of the oven, there would be several missing from before. The two culprits were my two little angels, so I didn't mind.
Valentine's Day we gave the boys their goodies. By far their favorite was the "Monster Truck" movies. It kept them quiet for hours. After that we made chocolate dipped strawberries. They were delicious! Even made a batch for Dad to give to Mom for Valentine's.

Later in the day, Mom and Dad took me, Kenley, Cooper and Luke to stay the night in Ardmore, OK. The following day we were planning on going to Arbuckle Wilderness. This was a great Valentine's Day for my family!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment