Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cooper's 4th Birthday Party at Jump for Joy


For the last 3 years we have had Cooper's party at Jump for Joy. Everyone absolutely loves it! We had another great time this year. Cooper had requested a green cake with a fire truck....David Molina did a great job as usual. The most eventful thing was the gift my brother Jeff gave him.....2 frogs, a frog house & a bag of crickets! I was NOT happy about it....I didn't know about it till he opened them. I soon decided to laugh about it as being mad was not doing any good! It gets better though, the next week I have to go buy more crickets to feed the stinking things, plus a cricket house to keep them alive (who would of thought you had to feed/water the crickets). The lady at the pet store could quickly tell I was not to excited about the whole situation. She asked what kind of frogs they were?.......Guess what.....they are poisonous. YES, we are still laughing......the boys think it is the neatest thing ever when Daddy feeds them....Mommy thinks its NASTY!

I'm trying to convince the boys to turn them loose in one of Pappy's tanks but so far not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment