Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Cooper!!!


Monday, June 22, 2009, was Cooper's 4th Birthday! I can't believe my baby is growing soooo fast! This one was kind of hard for Mommy to swallow. I kept catching myself tear up at everything. Seems just like yesterday that he came into this world and now 4 years have flown by. It is so true, "Don't Blink" because time is gone before you know it!

On his actual birthday, I gave him one of his presents early that day.... a Slip-n-Slide. Luke & him played outside all afternoon on the slip n slide and pool. Then they decided it would be fun to play trucks in the mud in their wet bathing suits. What a mess...but I didn't mind. It was fun to watch them be little boys!

I cooked him a birthday meal. He picked out what he wanted.... Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Squash Casserole, Fresh Okra, and Rolls. I also made him a 3 Layered Birthday Cake with Chocolate Frosting and Sprinkles. Kenley picked up some Vanilla Ice Cream and Gigi & Pappy brought some Ice Cream Cupcakes from Maggie Moo's. We just had a simple little get together that night with our family, Gigi & Pappy, Big John & GranJan & Pepa. It was a fun night and he loved his gifts. Even Luke got a gift from Gigi & Pappy. (They have learned if you get one a "truck" toy, you better get the other one one too!)

Happy Birthday Little Man....We love you more than you will ever know!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! It does fly by waaaaay to fast and I've heard it gets faster when they start school!

    ReplyDelete