Monday, July 6, 2009

Palmer Family Reunion


We had our annual Palmer Family Reunion this year at Mark & Missy Murphey's home on Lake Nocona, June 19-21. We had a fun time but it was HOT!!!!!!! Kenley, me, Cooper, Luke & Marlee stayed in a travel trailer with Mom & Dad & Jodi & Michael. Boy, was that cozy! And to top it off, Saturday night/Sunday morning our ONE working A/C on the trailer froze up - which means NO cool air. At 6 a.m. I woke everyone up and started packing before it got to miserably hot in their. It was good to see family that we hardly ever see and catch up with them!

This was also Father's Day. I didn't get any photos on Sunday due to the A/C problem, camera got packed up early. Just want to say I am very fortunate and lucky to have such a wonderful Dad and husband. They are both perfect examples of a loving Father. I am very proud of my Dad for all that he has accomplished and what kind of Dad and Pappy he is! He is wonderful & we love him forever & always! I am also very proud of Kenley for all that he does for his family. I am honored to call him my friend, my love, my husband. I couldn't ask for a better Father for my children! I'm not sure words can express just how much we love him! And to a great Father in Law- Andy, Your family loves you very much!

Happy Father's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment