Thursday, June 18, 2009

Headed to the Hospital (May 1st)

This is the morning of my induction, May 1st. We had to be there at 8 am, which was good & bad. With both of the boys we had to be there around 4:30 am, so having it later gave me more time to be even more nervous and anxious. Forget having extra sleep time, I didn't sleep a wink. Here I am showing off my big belly bump.
Luckily my boys were up before we left and I got to kiss and hug them bye. They were so sweet! Cooper was really worried that he was going to miss all the excitement and wanted to go with me. He was like that for the entire last half of this pregnancy. He didn't want to leave me when he knew I was headed to the doctor.

I am trying to give Luke a bye kiss, but he was more interested in looking at the camera and saying "CHEESE"!!! So adorable. It brought tears to my eyes, or maybe it's the hormones!


Cooper is always up for kisses and hugs! Of course he had to have his (MINE) soft, white blanket.
Cooper & Luke, I love you more than you will ever know!!



No comments:

Post a Comment