Thursday, June 18, 2009

Marlee Beth Lane ~ Our Little Princess has arrived!!!

May 1, 2009 our little girl, Marlee Beth Lane, was born at 8:20 pm weighing 7 lb. 10 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. Kenley had said all along that it was going to be a little girl. See we have never found out what we were having with all 3 kids. These kind of surprises are wonderful! Even Dad said it was a little girl. Now me and Mom on the other hand said for sure it was a little boy. Boy were we surprised and over joyed!!!
Here Kenley is handing Marlee to me for the first time! How sweet and precious are little ones!!
Daddy and Marlee for the first time!!

Kenley has gone to the waiting room to tell the great news!! Pappy, Michael (Jodi's boyfriend), Jennifer & Brandon are taking care of Cooper & Luke in the waiting room. Here Kenley is telling Cooper that he has a baby sister. Oh, and also Cooper has said all along that the baby is a "GIRL". Evidently Cooper wanted to come back to my room right then, and was upset to know he had to wait just a few minutes (while everything was taken care of in my delivery room). How sweet is that!!


Here is my doctor, Dr. Horth, with Miss Marlee!!! Marlee had just gotten her footprints done.Our precious baby girl, Marlee, just minutes old!!!









1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to sit and hold her! I'm so happy for y'all.

    ReplyDelete