Thursday, June 18, 2009

More of Marlee's arrival !!!!

Me & Marlee! I am still in shock that I have a baby girl!!!
Aunt Jodi, Marlee and Me! Won't we make a great shopping team!

Aunt FerFer & Marlee ~ I think here Cooper is showing Marlee every single one of his trucks and telling her what they are (in a whisper). It was too cute!!


Aunt Jodi and Marlee ~ She is sure to be decked out in Texas Tech stuff thanks to her Aunt Jodi!



Gigi holding Marlee for the first time! It looks like Marlee is smiling at Gigi.




3 comments:

  1. Awwww! The birth of a child is the most amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable. I especially love the picture of your mom holding her & she's smiling. The beginning of a special bond!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one of Aunt Gayle with Marlee, too. Y'all will make a killer shopping team. I've got to start packing and quit blogging!

    ReplyDelete