Thursday, June 25, 2009

Miss Piggy

This is the gift that Cooper & Luke gave Marlee. It is a plush, pink Pig.
Cooper has a teddy bear, "TEDDY", that he got for his 1st Christmas,
Luke has a dog, "DOG", that Cooper gave him when he was born,
and now Marlee has this pig, I'm thinking it might be called Miss Piggy. I know our names are real original, huh. The boys do NOT go any where without Teddy & Dog. I even went as far to buy a backup Teddy & Dog, and that was not so easy as Teddy had been discontinued. Thanks to ebay, I found one!
Anyway, I think Marlee will just love her pink Pig!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kase had a GIANT horse that he got when he was in the hospital at 11 months. "Cody" went everywhere with him too. He used him as a pillow. He finally started complaining of his neck hurting a couple of years ago so I had to hide him so he would quit sleeping on it! It's funny how they get attached to things like that! And you're smart to get "replacements" because we lost the original cody in the fire and had to get him a new one!

    ReplyDelete